Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Barry Ku <my...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/01 03:48:00 UTC

getContextPath on Weblogic is always pluto

Hi,
 I am deploying both pluto (Portal driver & container) and testsuite on
Weblogic 8.1 SP4 as regular Web apps. Everything is working now except for
the links/action URL generated in testsuite is /testsuite instead of /pluto.
I am getting 404 on these links. How can this be corrected. The min/max/help
links generated do have the correct context path, though.
 I have also tried to use weblogic-application.xml to define both as module
to no avail. The following is my config.xml
  <Application Name="pluto" Path=".\applications" TwoPhase="true">
<WebAppComponent Name="pluto" Targets="bkuServer" URI="pluto"/>
</Application>
 <Application Name="testsuite" Path=".\applications" TwoPhase="true">
<WebAppComponent Name="testsuite" Targets="bkuServer" URI="testsuite"/>
</Application>
 Thanks,
Barry