Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/06/22 15:49:11 UTC

wicket stuff - input events

Hi

Im starting up a stuff project. Which are gonna be about input events,
mouse and key events.

I've been thinking about these features:

   1. event triggering a component (forexample submitting a form)
   2. chaining component events (selecting a radio and going to the next
      component), this would be nice for keyboard entry when having
      large forms

Now I've just created the project, and been thinking on the stuff. It
does nothing yet, but contain some simple javascript.

regards Nino