Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chris Stephens <ch...@dingoblue.com.au> on 2002/04/02 09:15:58 UTC

Struts and SiteMesh

	format=flowed

Hi folks,

I am having trouble getting SiteMesh to work with Struts: the moment I
add the filter and filter-mapping tags to web.xml I get 'The requested
resource (/articles/do/Menu) is not available'.

I have set up a demo SiteMesh web application and a demo Struts web
application in the same webapps directory (using Tomcat 4.0.3, Struts
1.0 and SiteMesh 1.4.1). By swapping web.xml files I can get both to
work quite happily but the moment I try to combine them so that SiteMesh
post-processes the output of the Struts app it all fails.

Am I being dumb here or should these two technologies work together?
 From my reading I thought the two were quite independent...

Any help much appreciated! Thanks,

Chris

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and
privileged.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
parties to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in
error please forward it to postmaster@dingoblue.com.au and delete all
copies of this message immediately. Thank you.