Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by 刘逸哲 <zh...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2009/09/22 03:34:43 UTC

Problem accessing /mahout-taste-webapp/RecommenderServlet. Reason:Not Found

Dear all,

         I'm trying to run the taste-web example, but a got this problem
when access from
http://hostname:8080/mahout-taste-webapp/RecommenderServlet?userID=1
<http://hostname:8080/mahout-taste-webapp/RecommenderServlet?userID=1&debug=
true> &debug=true

I follow the  <http://lucene.apache.org/mahout/taste.html#demo>
http://lucene.apache.org/mahout/taste.html#demo. Is there anything I miss?
Where is the servlet?
Thanks a lot!

刘逸哲(阿布罗狄)

ASC Relevance Team

A Beautiful Fairy Tale

快乐、协作、分享、梦想

Re: Problem accessing /mahout-taste-webapp/RecommenderServlet. Reason:Not Found

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
This may be a dumb question, but have you replaced 'hostname' with the name
of the host where you run the server (maybe it is 'localhost')? Also, just
to make sure, you deployed a .war file called 'mahout-taste-webapp.war' and
did not rename it?