Posted to users@apex.apache.org by chiranjeevi vasupilli <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/05 09:10:56 UTC

webservice call to get application status for santry enabled DT

Hi Team,

We are below using curl command to get application status for the running
job . But we are not getting response from web service.

*command used:* curl https://*hostname*:port/ws/v2/applications/app-id

*output:* { }

we have  santry enabled Data Torrent environment, do we need to
authenticate first then call web service or how we can get the applicatioin
status using the webserive.

pls suggest.

--
ur's
chiru

Re: webservice call to get application status for santry enabled DT

Posted by Munagala Ramanath <ra...@datatorrent.com>.
Ok, so does using cookies as described in the link posted earlier work ?
What difference do you see (if any) ?

Ram

PS: The output is truncated in the image; in the future please cut and
paste the text so it is visible in its entirety.

Posted by chiranjeevi vasupilli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ram,

Posted by Venkatesh Kottapalli <ve...@datatorrent.com>.
I think it is a typo of Sentry.