Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com> on 2007/11/26 21:54:47 UTC

XStream/Harmony problem

Hi, all,

Geronimo v2.0.2 uses XStream 1.1.3, while the latest version is 1.2.2.

I'd like to ask, are there any plans for moving to a newer version?

I'm trying to run Geronimo Unit Test v2.0.2 on Apache Harmony, and
encounter errors like these:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/XSTR-189,
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/XSTR-379

Investigations show that the problems are caused by old XStream version
- I've tried the latest XStream 1.2.2, and it seems both problems are
resolved there. So moving to the latest XStream would ease making
Geronimo run on Harmony.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Vasily Zakharov
Intel ESSD

---
Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.

RE: XStream/Harmony problem

Posted by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com>.
Great, thanks!

Vasily

> Geronimo v2.0.2 uses XStream 1.1.3, while the latest version is 1.2.2.
>
> I'd like to ask, are there any plans for moving to a newer version?

Yes, Geronimo trunk (2.1-SNAPSHOT) is currently using XStream 1.2.2.

Joe

Re: XStream/Harmony problem

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.