Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 18:59:46 UTC

[commons] upload myfaces commons site

Hi

This mail is for inform the intention of create and upload a site for
myfaces commons (1.1 and 1.2). We don't have any release yet, but I hope to
do it soon.

The idea is have a base module and separate sites for 1.1 and 1.2. This
layout probably will be used on tomahawk.

If no objections I'll update the site soon.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [commons] upload myfaces commons site

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
thank you very much !!

--
Matthias Wessendorf