Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Juan Sequeiros <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/19 19:34:54 UTC

DetectDuplicate

Hello,

I am wondering if DetectDuplicate still has single dependency on
Distributed Cache Service?
And if so can I assume that DetectDuplicate will fail if Distributed Cache
server is down?

I want to replace our DetectDuplicate solution "external DB" and use NIFI's
but single point reliance on Cache server is a blocker. Not sure if I am
missing something possibly now it uses zookeeper?

Re: DetectDuplicate

Posted by Andrew Grande <ap...@gmail.com>.
Juan, no change from how you remember this processor yet. I personally
would love to have a more pluggable backend for it, too.

Andrew