Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Li Yang <li...@apache.org> on 2015/01/16 08:32:24 UTC

No write access to merge pull request

Hi Mentors

We have the first pull request to apache git mirror:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin/pull/1

But Luke and me both have no "write access" in order to merge. Could you
advice?

Thanks
Yang

Re: No write access to merge pull request

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org>.
One idea:

1. Using this fork under KylinOLAP account as staging:
https://github.com/KylinOLAP/incubator-kylin
2. Each member fork and pull request to this repo.
3. Committer pull this repo to local and push to Apache Git Repo.
4. Committer handle other pull request as Julian doing now

It's more easy to handle such pull request without too many git command.

Just for you reference:)

Regards.
Luke

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.