Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2004/01/14 18:51:10 UTC

setup in eclipse

Hi,

Is there any easy way of getting jmeter to actually run from eclipse? To
get it to start, i had to set the workingdir to ./bin within the
workspace, then copy a jmeter.properties in there. The problem then was
that I got "feature not implemented" wherever i clicked (well almost).

Any pointers to get me up to speed here? How do you developers currently
code on jmeter? I'ld like to be able to run jmeter in debug mode ideally
as well so I can start stepping through a bit and see the interactions.

Thanks
Jorg