Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/28 12:40:01 UTC

Issue with jQuery

Hello list,

Is there any issue with jQuery on Firefox (3.6) and Chrome, it's working on
IE8 but not on Firefox and Chrome, when I go to Catalog->Price Rule->Test
Rule1, then value drop down of conditions does not show anything in it. I am
using 10.04 but it works on demo site for all three browsers. Any idea?

--
Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya

Re: Issue with jQuery

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The jQuery support is being added before few days and currently its
support is available in trunk only. Its not yet supported in
release-branch10.04.
The demo that you are seeing is running on trunk code.

Please let us know if you have any more question. :-)

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: Issue with jQuery

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
No, I am customizing an application on that revision, so I did not take
update since then.

 --
Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya