Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Dmitry Katsubo <dm...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2019/04/17 13:43:54 UTC

SSH client authentication using SSH_AUTH_SOCK environment variable

Dear MINA SSH community,

 I would like to use SSH client [1] in my application to connect to SSH
server. I wonder if currently SshClient class supports authentication
via ssh-agent [2] configured via SSH_AUTH_SOCK environment variable?
On the top of that I am interested in how to add support of Cygwin/MSYS
sockets on Windows (see issue#33 [3] for details). Hints/ideas are
warmly welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

--
With best regards,