Posted to user@hawq.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/10 16:09:24 UTC

Open Office Hours: Apache HAWQ at Apache: Big Data - 5PM today PST

Live from the floor of Apache:Big Data, we are holding office hours for
Apache HAWQ at the ODPi booth.  You can also join virtually at:
pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/hawqnest/ <https://t.co/oAaDnB6poi>

Bring any question you like.

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Open Office Hours: Apache HAWQ at Apache: Big Data - 5PM today PST

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Dear HAWQ team,
We ran into technical difficulties trying to link the Apache: Big Data show
floor and the virtual meetings, so we'll be cancelling the virtual meeting.

However, the community remains available to answer any questions you might
have in these newsgroups.

If you are at Apache: Big Data, please drop by the ODPi lounge for the
local HAWQ community meeting.

-Greg

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Dear HAWQ team,