Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by James Apfel <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/29 19:24:57 UTC

Question regards AsyncWeb

Hi all,

where's the current AsyncWeb code being hosted that compiles with MINA trunk?

It be also awesome if somebody could give me some hints regards
AsyncWeb and MINA 1.1.x. The latest release that's offered on
safehaus.org seems to be built for older versions of MINA?

Thanks
James

Re: Question regards AsyncWeb

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.