Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@apache.org> on 2008/09/15 18:20:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r695523 - /ant/ivy/core/branches/2.0.x/

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:09 PM, <xa...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: xavier
> Date: Mon Sep 15 09:09:44 2008
> New Revision: 695523

> Log:
> Creating branch for 2.0.x versions, including release candidates

As you can see, I've created a 2.0.x branch, on which I suggest we commit
only bug fixes, no new features. I use this branch as a starting point for
2.0.0-rc1. Subsequent release candidates will be based on this branch too,
as well as 2.0.x versions (bug fixes only).

All bug fixes should be merged to trunk, new features development should
occur on trunk.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/