Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/05 15:26:31 UTC

Apachecon EU 2015

Hi Everyone

Following on from the success and excitement of Apachecon NA in Austin last
month, we are now looking forward to Apachecon EU.

Apachecon EU will be once again held in Budapest and will run from 28th
September to 1st October.

Details can be found on the Linux Foundation website.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe>

In preparation for it, we'd like to put together another OFBiz track across
a range of categories.

If you are interested in presenting at Apachecon EU (or have already
submitted a presentation) then please complete the details in the table on
the wiki so that we can track the potential and actual submissions.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Track+@+Apachecon+EU+2015+Budapest
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Track+@+Apachecon+EU+2015+Budapest>

You can submit your presentation for Apachecon EU at the following link.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp>

A few key things to keep in mind:

- You only need to submit a summary paragraph of what your presentation will
cover for now (You only need to complete the full presentation if your
presentation gets selected)
- Don't forget that if your presentation gets selected then you get free
admission to Apachecon.
- If you'd like to attend or present at Apachecon but will have problems
with funding then please remember that you can also apply for funding from
Apache's Travel Assistance Committee (TAC)  to cover the cost of travel,
accommodation and food if necessary.

Thanks
Sharan