Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Geoffrey Cox <re...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 17:18:40 UTC

Talk: Scalable CouchDB Replication and Change Listening with Spiegel

Hi!

While I was at the most recent Offline Camp, I gave a quick 5 minute talk
on scalable CouchDB replication and change listening with Spiegel
<https://medium.com/offline-camp/scalable-couchdb-replication-and-change-listening-with-spiegel-878e22901dcd>.
I hope this helps anyone else looking to scale designs like
database-per-user.

I'll also be posting on how to get started with Spiegel very soon.

Geoff

Re: Talk: Scalable CouchDB Replication and Change Listening with Spiegel

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Geoff,

thanks for the articles - highly appreciated ;-)

CC’ing marketing@ for the news …

All the best

Andy

--