Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by sr...@sears.com on 2001/07/18 15:32:53 UTC

XML schema support for SOAP

Hello,

How to associate XML schema with SOAP document for validating the XML data.
Does Apache SOAP XML parser support XML schema? If so, how do I specify the
XML schema file ( .xsd file ) location to the SOAP server.

Thanks,
Sekar.

Re: XML schema support for SOAP

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
I just started looking at Castor yesterday to try and accomplish this.
It looks very promising.

http://castor.exolab.org/

Regards,

Glenn