Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Hervé Labas <he...@snowqbe.com> on 2012/07/16 07:28:14 UTC

French translation for InstallApacheFlex

Hello,

I've been looking at the InstallApacheFlex, which is a nice initiative. I
noticed that french was missing and took some time to come up with
translations.
Could someone lead me to the proper way of submitting the translation/diff
file (RuntimeLocale.as)? I don't know if I should go through JIRA and
create an issue or if this project is not in the loop yet.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

--
Best,

Hervé Labas
+33 6 59 00 20 76
SnowQbe

Re: French translation for InstallApacheFlex

Posted by Hervé Labas <he...@snowqbe.com>.
Sure, I'll check that and keep you pu to date.
Hervé

--
Cordialement,

Hervé Labas
CEO, Associate
+33 6 59 00 20 76

SnowQbe
http://www.snowqbe.com

Re: French translation for InstallApacheFlex

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
Also:

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hervé,