Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Yowoth Cheoung <yo...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/31 15:05:11 UTC

Inquiry About Khmer dictionary (Extension)

Dear Sir and madam,

I am Cheoung Yowoth from Cambodia and I am very interested  in knowing
more about the license of Openoffice.

For years I have used Openoffice for Khmer spelling check and I have
constantly added new terms  and phrases of Khmer  into the spelling
cheek dictionary. It is very useful and helpful for my writing without
any concern of misspelling in Khmer.

I intend to promote this software ( Open office) officially and
publicly in Cambodia.

Therefore, I kindly and respectfully have some inquiries as follows:
1) if the dictionaries of Khmer spelling online belong to an Open
Office developer? ( at this
link:https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/search?query=Khmer)
2) If I wish to have my own dictionary, can you give me a sample
dictionary for my own development? or can I use $hoke thmer
dictionaries?
3) How can I develop it?

I look forward to hearing from you.

with regard