Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "itsavvy.ankur" <ia...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 07:36:18 UTC

Re: disconnectOnNoReply not working...

milltj wrote
> Pontus:
>
> You are correct.  I realized it was incorrect it should be...
>

> <camel:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
>

> <camel:route>
>

> <camel:from uri="mina2:tcp://
> 10.5.60.60:9000?disconnectOnNoReply=false&amp;codec=#gilbarcoDecoder"
>  />
>

> <camel:bean ref="testBean"/>
>

> </camel:route>
>

> </camel:camelContext>
> That corrects the datalength error, but unfortunately it is still
> disconnecting when a response is not sent back to the client.

Hi, did you manage to get around your problem of the disconnecting when no
response is sent ? I think I have run into a similar issue where some
messages(requests) in my protocol do not have a response back.  More info
here
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Apache-Camel-Mina2-ExchangePattern-td5765184.html>