Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <ka...@HumanInference.com> on 2014/05/11 07:59:27 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel incubating 4.1.0-RC1

Hi all,

Glad to see the mailing lists up again. Please find below the RESULT update on the release VOTE.

Cheers Kasper

Kasper Sørensen <ka...@HumanInference.com> skrev:

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to be able to tell that the VOTE for releasing Apache MetaModel 4.1.0-RC1-incubating has passed with 5 votes (3 binding).

Ankit Kumar
Arvind Prabhakar *
Henry Saputra *
Justin Mclean *
Kasper Sørensen

* - indicates IPMC

Thank you to everyone who participated.

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel incubating 4.1.0-RC1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
W00t!!

Thanks Kasper =)

- Henry