Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Elmar Kretzer <el...@symentis.com> on 2008/04/18 10:31:15 UTC

[Trinidad 1.2] Render custom Facet on demand via ppr

Hi everyone,

i got a short question concerning the following scenario.

    <f:facet name ="customfacet" >
    <!--
        all the component stuff for rendering the details of this row
    -->
    </f:facet>

Is it possible to attach a Listener to the command Button to add a
custom DetailStamp function?
Or more generally speaking, is it possible to get a certain facet,
update its value and render it via ppr into a certain component?

Or is there any other way to add new content via ppr ( like an
tr:panelGroupLayout) to a position in the view root?

hope this question is not too stupid.... :-)

(using Trinidad 1.2.6, Myfaces 1.2.2)

Thanks in advance!
elmar

RE: [Trinidad] tr:selectOneChoice not displayed in IE LIGHTWEIGHT_DIALOGS

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi again,

I made the selectOneChoice required and since it's not displayed, I tried to
submit the form. VoilĂ , it's displayed now and the required error message is
also displayed.

Really strange ...

--
Kind regards,