Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/11/26 17:10:53 UTC

Builds next week...

I’m planning on doing 2.7.14 and 3.0.3 releases early next week after the US holiday.   We have a bunch of fixes that would be good to get out and the new code allows much easier configuration and such to avoid the POODLE thing.   If you have anything else that needs to get in, please let me know.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Builds next week...

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Sonatype/Codehaus team has resolved it so I'll have the commit coming in
shortly
Sergey

Re: Builds next week...

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.