Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/02 05:55:45 UTC

[DRLVM][MMTk] looking for volunteers to work on this port

All,

It seems committing patches to drlvm and chasing down VM stability issues is
taking most of my time.  I would certainly welcome volunteer(s) interested
in moving the drlvm/mmtk port forward.  What needs to be done is described
in an Oct 23 email titled, "[DRLVM][MMTk] current status and plan".

--
Weldon Washburn

Re: [DRLVM][MMTk] looking for volunteers to work on this port

Posted by Robin Garner <ro...@anu.edu.au>.
Weldon Washburn wrote:
> All,
>
> It seems committing patches to drlvm and chasing down VM stability
> issues is
> taking most of my time.  I would certainly welcome volunteer(s) interested
> in moving the drlvm/mmtk port forward.  What needs to be done is described
> in an Oct 23 email titled, "[DRLVM][MMTk] current status and plan".

I'm enthusiastic about providing assistance to whoever takes it on, but
don't have time to take it on myself.  Besides, I think at the present
moment it requires someone who understands DRLVM well more than an MMTk
hacker.

Robin