Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2013/03/14 11:49:14 UTC

Wicket Guide (Was: RSS)

Thanks for sharing, Andrea!

In what format will be your guide ?
I see you have many demo applications but is there any kind of
documentation explaining what they actually show ?

I'm a bit slow lately on the Reference Guide initiative :-/

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I've published an article on JavaLobby about it...
>
> http://java.dzone.com/**articles/how-implement-rss-**feeds-custom<http://java.dzone.com/articles/how-implement-rss-feeds-custom>
>
>  Both very helpful.  Thank you!
>>
>> ______________________________**_________
>> Stephen Walsh | http://connectwithawalsh.com
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Andrea Del Bene <an.delbene@gmail.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  You can take a look at the very basic RSS feeds producer that I've
>>> implemented for my Wicket guide:
>>> https://github.com/bitstorm/****Wicket-tutorial-examples/blob/****<https://github.com/bitstorm/**Wicket-tutorial-examples/blob/**>
>>> master/CustomResourceMounting/****src/main/java/org/****
>>> wicketTutorial/**
>>> RSSProducerResource.java<https**://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-**
>>> tutorial-examples/blob/master/**CustomResourceMounting/src/**
>>> main/java/org/wicketTutorial/**RSSProducerResource.java<https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-tutorial-examples/blob/master/CustomResourceMounting/src/main/java/org/wicketTutorial/RSSProducerResource.java>
>>> >

>>> I've used directly Rome framework to produce RSS, without the related
>>> wicketstuff module. In the application class of the project you can see
>>> how
>>> I used this custom resource mounting it to a fixed URL.
>>>
>>>   Anyone have a working solution for producing RSS feeds from content
>>> stored

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development