Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Reinert Korsnes <re...@online.no> on 2018/10/30 14:34:19 UTC

How to avoid session options when logging in to a computer (via guacamole) ?

Hi,

when I log in to a computer via guacamole, I meet a login-window with
several options for "session": Xorg, Xvnc, console. vnc-any, rdp-any and
neutrinordp-any.

Is it possible to avoid all these options?  I only need "Xvnc". The
users of my program may not be so "technical" in attitude, and all these
options appear like a problematic issue making confusion and loss of
time. Believe it or not :-)

reinert

Re: How to avoid session options when logging in to a computer (via guacamole) ?

Posted by Reinert Korsnes <re...@online.no>.
Yes, this is what I did (also).

reinert

Posted by brian mullan <bm...@gmail.com>.