Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Luis A Lopez Negron <lu...@upr.edu> on 2020/12/07 19:15:25 UTC

Capture base image of Win10

Hi Folks:

I'm trying to capture a base image of Win10 but I have some problems.

1. I use KVM as the hypervisor platform but the Image Capture option that I
see on the menu is for vmware, does VCL support KVM for Win10 image?
2. I'm attaching part of the vcld.log that shows in detail what is
happening during the image capturing.  I appreciate your help.

--
Luis A. López
Retired Sys Admin, UPRM

Re: Capture base image of Win10