Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/11/22 14:39:45 UTC

Coming HttpCore 4.2.3 and 4.3-alpha1 releases

Folks

We need to release HttpCore 4.2.3 with a fix for a major issue in the
non-blocking SSL session code. HttpCore 4.3 is also ready for an ALPHA
release an a wider peer review. Could someone please have a look at the
release notes and massage them as required?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpcore/branches/4.2.x/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Please also have a look at the latest SVN snapshot and see if anything
is amiss. If I hear no complaints I'll start preparing HttpCore 4.2.3
and HttpCore 4.3-alpha1 releases in a few days.

Oleg

Re: Coming HttpCore 4.2.3 and 4.3-alpha1 releases

Posted by William Speirs <ws...@apache.org>.
I noticed that HTTPCORE-315 & HTTPCORE-313 were repeated in both release
notes. I removed[1] the repeated entries (keeping the more descriptive 313).

Hope this helps...

Bill-

[1] r1412879 & 1412884