Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Paul <pa...@belgacom.net> on 2003/07/13 22:02:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Testing my application without going online

Hi,
I have a simple Internetconnection to my provider (belgacom.net)

I am running Windos XP prof. and my browser is MSIE 6.

I downloaded Apache 2, and installed it, to be able to write and test an application using mysql,perl,php.
However, when I try something (I guess the server is called localhost, or 127.0.0.1, port 80) the system always asks me to go online
How can I avoid, this annoying thing. I don't want to go online, I just want to write and test the application offline.

I hope this was an easy question...
P.

RE: [users@httpd] Testing my application without going online

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
Change your IE settings to use network connection without dialing.

Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324
www.GEJ-IT.com