Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andy Eastham <an...@barllama.demon.co.uk> on 2003/09/08 10:40:21 UTC

Mod jk2 binaries

Hi,

Please could anyone tell me why there are no linux binaries for mod jk2
version 2.0.2 under
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/v2.0.
2/

I've got to move something from Solaris to Linux and would be interested to
hear if there's a good reason for this before I embark on a wild goose
chase:-)

Was 2.0.2 a bug fix release that didn't effect linux sop people are using
2.0.1?

Or does 2.0.2 not work on Linux for some reason?  If so, does 2.0.1 work OK?

I've got 2.0.2 working fine on Solaris with the binary I downloaded from
under the above URL.

TIA,

Andy