Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/07/01 04:57:42 UTC

Re: Operations after killing a job

A framework like Oozie can help you do what you need here. Take a look
at its workflow running/management features:
http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/

Is this what you're looking for?

--
Harsh J

Operations after killing a job

Posted by Kasi Subrahmanyam <ka...@gmail.com>.
I prefer not to use Oozie if possible.
What I want to know is where does the control reach in the Hadoop classes
if I keep a job explicitly.

Posted by Kasi Subrahmanyam <ka...@gmail.com>.
I prefer not to use Oozie if possible.
What I want to know is where does the control reach in the Hadoop classes
if I keep a job explicitly.
To say can I know which class gets the control if possible

Thanks,
Subbu