Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2008/08/04 00:31:53 UTC

Autocompletion on password fields?

Is it possible to programmatically disable autocompletion on password fields for a html form?
I like this feature but sometimes it get in the way; is there a way to disable it for selected fields and/or for a form?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: Autocompletion on password fields?

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
It appears that you are using the MyFaces 1.1 library? The
autocomplete attribute was added to the input text and secret
components in JSF 1.2. Can you use the JSF 1.2 version of the MyFaces
library?

-Richard

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
I stand corrected.

-Richard

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
Aaahh... I was looking for a .9 release but couldn't find it.... :)

BTJ

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Matthias Wessendorf