Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Swantje Baumgart <sw...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2022/01/14 15:17:31 UTC

corrector does not work anymore

Hi,
I am using open office writer. The corrector does not work anymore. It does not know any words. The language is correct anyway. I tried with the new language pack. Everything is as it should be according to the forum but it does not work anyway. What can I do but using another program?
RegardsSwantje

Re: corrector does not work anymore

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <kn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:17:31 +0000, Swantje Baumgart wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using open office writer. The corrector does not work anymore. It
> does not know any words. The language is correct anyway. I tried with
> the new language pack. Everything is as it should be according to the
> forum but it does not work anyway. What can I do but using another
> program?
> RegardsSwantje

Swantje;

The most likely scenarion is that your user profile has becomae corrupted.
See the instructions to fix this at the following link: https://
wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/
Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile#Resetting_the_User_Profile

Regards
Keith N. McKenna