Posted to mod_dtcl@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@apache.org> on 2001/05/01 20:40:20 UTC

mod_rewrite + mod_dtcl

I was playing with mod_rewrite, trying to duplicate the 'hooks' stuff
for directories in tclhttpd, and came up with the following:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule /dtcl/(.*) /examples.ttml?file=$1

Where everything beyond /dtcl/ gets bounced to, in this case
examples.ttml.  I guess it doesn't go straight to procs, but you can
still get much of the same functionality, even if it's a tad less
clean.  Anyone who has used tclhttpd care to comment?

--
David N. Welton
   Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/