Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/11/18 02:47:10 UTC

[FYI] svnpubsub request for the first release

I asked release dir svnpubsub setup to ASF infra team. The jira issue
is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7011.

- hyunsik

Re: [FYI] svnpubsub request for the first release

Posted by JaeHwa Jung <jh...@gruter.com>.
Awesome! :)
2013. 11. 20. 오전 11:21에 "Jihoon Son" <gh...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com>.