Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by 1 Day Dough <sa...@1daydough.net> on 2009/06/04 16:30:26 UTC

Tonight's Webinar on Transactional Funding

Hi,

We've been hard at work preparing for tonight's webinar at 8:00
PM ET / 5:00 PM PT.  Cameron Dunlap is definitely going to
deliver the goods.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/840604026

If you're already registered, you're all set. Consider this a
reminder to join us.

We'll be talking about buying and selling foreclosures using
little known strategies that work in today's environment.
Basically we'll be showing you ways to use Transactional Funding
to dramatically improve your Short Sale and Fore'closure business.

Sign up NOW!  There's limited space and we had over a hundred
reservations yesterday in the first hour alone.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/840604026

By the way, we'll simulcast the audio over the phone so if you're
not able to be at your computer during the training, you can join
in by phone.  You'll miss the video part of course, but that's
better than missing the whole thing.

Talk to you later tonight!

The 1 Day Dough Sales Team
10161 Park Run Drive, Ste 150