Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org> on 2016/01/27 08:10:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Hello everyone,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Pavan
Kumar Kolamuri to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Regards
Ajay Yadava (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Posted by Raghav Kumar Gautam <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Pavan !!

With Regards,
Raghav.

Posted by Balu Vellanki Bala <bv...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Pavan

Posted by pavan kumar Kolamuri <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone. Looking forward to contribute more !!!

--
Regards
Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pavan :)

Posted by Seetharam Venkatesh <ve...@innerzeal.com>.
Congrats Pavan.

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <ve...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Pavan

Venkat

Posted by Sowmya Ramesh <sr...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Pavan!

Posted by Suhas Vasu <su...@olacabs.com>.
Congrats Pavan!

Regards,
Suhas Vasu,
DataPlatform

Posted by Paul Isaychuk <pi...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Pavan !!

Paul Isaichuk

Posted by "Deepak Kumar Barr (Tech_BLR)" <de...@flipkart.com>.

Posted by Sandeep Samudrala <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats pavan !

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Posted by Karishma Gulati <ka...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Pavan!! :D

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Samarth Gupta <sa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congrats Pavan !! :)
>
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Praveen Adlakha <
> praveen.adlakha@inmobi.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Pavan !!!!
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Falcon has asked
> Pavan
> > > Kumar Kolamuri to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
> that
> > he
> > > has accepted.
> > >

> > > Regards
> > > Ajay Yadava (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)
> > >

> > --
> > The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
> the
> > use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
> > authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
> privileged
> > information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
> notified
> > that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
> reliance
> > on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
> > unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
> > us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
> > system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
> transmission
> > of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
> its
> > receipt.

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Posted by Samarth Gupta <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Pavan !! :)

Posted by pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !