Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2002/04/22 17:25:24 UTC

Re: compiling error

Florent Garcin wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     When i run ./configure to install Apache 2.0, it returns "configure:
> error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create
> executables." But i have gcc on my linux system.
>
>     I don't understand. How can i do to install it correctly?

This almost certainly means that the gcc on your system is not installed
correctly.  If you provide us with a larger excerpt from the compilation
process, we might be able to tell you more.

Joshua.

Re: No Subject

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
Yes, I understand that it produces the same error, but what was
important was the contents of the config.log file it generated when
you ran configure without redirecting its output to the file as you
had before.  This file is designed to assist in debugging problems
exactly like yours.  What I am looking for is the specific error
generated by the system when the test for 'gcc -g -O2 -pthread'
is attempted.  This can tell us what you need to do to correct the
problem.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Florent Garcin <cy...@gmx.net>.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
Florent,

  Now I am reaching at straws.  Personally, I have never encountered an
error like this.  You are correct, something is definitely corrupt, but
I do not know what it is.  If I were you, I would download a new tarball
from apache.org and try that.  I am guessing here, and maybe someone
else on this list has seen similar behavior and has an idea of what
needs to be fixed to correct this.

  If you download a new tarball, and yet still get the same error, my
suspicion is that your build system is corrupt/incomplete, although
I do not see any indication of something missing.  If the attempt with
a new tarball fails, I would be left with the impression that you needed
to do a complete/fresh install of your Linux system from scratch.

  Sorry, but aside from these suggestions, I cannot think of another
solution.  I would definitely be interested in what you find.

HTH

Re: compiling error

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
Florent and Josh,

  I did some more digging on this to try and understand what could be
happening.  The only place I could find 'none required' used in the
configuration process was in srclib/apr's configure script.  Numerous
variables are set to "none required" if the test passed.  Later, the
variable is tested against the value of "none required".  If it matches
then it is not added to the LIB variable, but if it fails, then its
value is included in the LIB variable.  At no time is the "none
required" == "$none required" which is what we are seeing with Florent's
output.  Looks suspiciously like a corrupt apache tarball, unless
someone can come up with a mechanism whereby hardcoded values, i.e.
"none required", get changed before being used.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
Florent,

  That is probably correct.

  Have you tried a new tarball from apache?

Re: compiling error

Posted by Florent Garcin <cy...@gmx.net>.
Hello!

Re: compiling error

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
Florent and Josh,

Re: compiling error

Posted by Josh Glover <jm...@incogen.com>.
Florent Garcin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> more info about my system:

> with original from the distribution:
> gcc 2.95.2
> make 3.79.1
> binutils and autoconf i don't know how to get the version.

Debian... tragic. ;)

I would suggest updating (apt-get, I would assume) gcc (2.95.3 has
worked pretty well for me) and autoconf. Also, if you have not tried a
fresh tarball, as Lee suggested, that would be a logical first step.

And if echo $PATH still doesn't work, you have bigger problems than just
trying to install apache.

Re: compiling error

Re: compiling error

Posted by Josh Glover <jm...@incogen.com>.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Florent Garcin <cy...@gmx.net>.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
  Joshua is right. They are coming from the configure process, but why I
am uncertain.

  When Florent showed us the output of his configure run, I noticed
several entries where configure replied '$none required'.  I went back
to that post and these are the relevent lines:

(...)
> checking for library containing gethostname... (cached) $none required
 (...)
> checking for library containing getaddrinfo... (cached) $none required
> checking for library containing gai_strerror... (cached) $none
required
> checking for library containing getnameinfo... (cached) $none required
(...)
>   setting EXTRA_LIBS to "$none required $none required $none
> required -lm -lcrypt $none required -lnsl  -ldl"

When make goes to execute the line, the shell first attempts to resolve
the $none as a variable, which resolves to blank, leaving the 'required'
strings.  That is how we get to:
> > configure:2537: gcc -o
> > conftest -g -O2 -pthread -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_S
> > OURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE  conftest.c  required  required  required -lm -lcrypt
> > required -lnsl  -ldl 1>&5

On my system, the same test is:
'gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -pthead -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT \
-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE conftest.c -lm \
-lcrypt  -lnsl  -ldl 1>&5'

  I checked the output of my configuration run in a clean directory
and found that configure flagged the queries for gethostname,
getaddrinfo,gai_strerror and getnameinfo as 'none required' without the
dollar sign($).

  Ultimately, I do not know why configure messed up.  The libraries
do not appear necessary on these systems.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Florent Garcin wrote:
> here is the config.log:

Ooops.  The problem is the "required required required" getting added to
the compiler flags somehow.  Where those are coming from, I have no idea.

Joshua.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Florent Garcin <cy...@gmx.net>.
here is the config.log:

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

configure:940: checking for chosen layout
configure:1717: checking host system type
configure:1738: checking target system type
configure:1756: checking build system type
configure:2339: checking for rm
configure:2376: checking for mawk
configure:2408: checking for gcc
configure:2521: checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 -pthread ) works
configure:2537: gcc -o
conftest -g -O2 -pthread -DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_S
OURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE  conftest.c  required  required  required -lm -lcrypt
required -lnsl  -ldl 1>&5
gcc: required: No such file or directory
gcc: required: No such file or directory
gcc: required: No such file or directory
gcc: required: No such file or directory
configure: failed program was:

#line 2532 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"

main(){return(0);}
---end---

Re: compiling error

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.
Florent Garcin,

Re: compiling error

Posted by Florent Garcin <cy...@gmx.net>.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Lee Fellows <lf...@4lane.com>.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Re: compiling error

Posted by Florent Garcin <cy...@gmx.net>.
Thanks Joshua for you reply.
Here is the log when I run ./configure on my computer:

----begin----
checking for chosen layout... Apache

Configuring Apache Portable Runtime library ...
configuring package in srclib/apr now
Configuring APR library
Platform: i586-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
Applying APR hints file rules for i586-pc-linux-gnu
  setting CPPFLAGS to "-DLINUX=2"
  adding "-D_REENTRANT" to CPPFLAGS
(Default will be unix)
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) $gcc -E
checking for mawk... (cached) gawk
checking whether ln -s works... (cached) no
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) $/usr/bin/install -c
checking for rm... (cached) rm
checking for as... (cached) as
checking for cpp... (cached) cpp
checking for ar... (cached) ar
checking for AIX... no
checking for POSIXized ISC... no
checking for minix/config.h... (cached) no
checking whether system uses EBCDIC... (cached) no
performing libtool configuration...
checking for ld used by GCC... (cached) /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... (cached) yes
checking for BSD-compatible nm... (cached) $/usr/bin/nm -B
checking for object suffix... o
checking for executable suffix... (cached) no
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... -static
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking command to parse $/usr/bin/nm -B output... failed
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Linux ld.so
checking for objdir... .libs
creating libtool

Check for compiler flags...
checking for res_init in -lresolv... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname in -lnsl... (cached) yes
checking for library containing gethostname... (cached) $none required
checking for socket in -lsocket... (cached) no
checking for library containing crypt... (cached) -lcrypt
checking for main in -ltruerand... (cached) no
checking for iconv in -liconv... (cached) no
checking for modf in -lm... (cached) yes

Checking for Threads...
checking for pthread.h... (cached) yes
checking for pthreads_cflags... (cached) -pthread
checking for pthreads_lib... (cached)
checking for pthread.h... (cached) yes
checking whether pthread_getspecific takes two arguments... (cached) no
checking whether pthread_attr_getdetachstate takes one argument... (cached)
no
checking for pthread_key_delete... (cached) yes
checking for pthread_rwlock_init... (cached) yes
  adding "-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500" to CPPFLAGS
  adding "-D_BSD_SOURCE" to CPPFLAGS
  adding "-D_SVID_SOURCE" to CPPFLAGS
APR will use threads
checking for readdir in -lc_r... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname in -lc_r... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyaddr in -lc_r... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname_r... (cached) yes
checking for gethostbyaddr_r... (cached) yes
checking for sigsuspend... (cached) yes
checking for sigwait... (cached) yes
checking for poll... (cached) yes
checking for getpwnam_r... (cached) yes
checking for getpwuid_r... (cached) yes
checking for getgrnam_r... (cached) yes
checking for getgrgid_r... (cached) yes

Checking for Shared Memory Support...
checking for sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
checking for MAP_ANON in sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
checking for mmap... (cached) yes
checking for munmap... (cached) yes
checking for shm_open... (cached) no
checking for shm_unlink... (cached) no
checking for /dev/zero... (cached) yes
checking for sys/ipc.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/shm.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
checking for shmget... (cached) yes
checking for shmat... (cached) yes
checking for shmdt... (cached) yes
checking for shmctl... (cached) yes
checking for kernel/OS.h... (cached) no
checking for create_area... (cached) no
checking for os2.h... (cached) no
decision on anonymous shared memory allocation method... SysV IPC shmget()
decision on namebased memory allocation method... SysV IPC shmget()
checking for calloc... (cached) yes
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for stricmp... (cached) no
checking for setsid... (cached) yes
checking for nl_langinfo... (cached) yes
checking for isinf... (cached) yes
checking for isnan... (cached) yes
checking for setrlimit... (cached) yes
checking for getrlimit... (cached) yes
checking for writev... (cached) yes
checking for sendfilev in -lsendfile... (cached) no
checking for sendfile... (cached) yes
checking for send_file... (cached) no
checking for sendfilev... (cached) no
checking for sigaction... (cached) yes
checking for sys_siglist declaration in signal.h or unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for fork... (cached) yes
checking for getpass... (cached) yes
checking for inet_addr... (cached) yes
checking for inet_network... (cached) yes
checking for _getch... (cached) no
checking for gmtime_r... (cached) yes
checking for localtime_r... (cached) yes
checking for strerror_r... (cached) yes
checking for type of return code from strerror_r... pointer
checking for iconv... (cached) yes
checking for type of inbuf parameter to iconv... const char **
checking for mmap... (cached) yes
checking for hstrerror... (cached) yes
checking for memmove... (cached) yes
checking for mkstemp... (cached) yes
checking whether sigwait takes one argument... (cached) no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for ByteOrder.h... (cached) no
checking for conio.h... (cached) no
checking for crypt.h... (cached) yes
checking for ctype.h... (cached) yes
checking for dir.h... (cached) no
checking for dirent.h... (cached) yes
checking for dl.h... (cached) no
checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes
checking for errno.h... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for grp.h... (cached) yes
checking for iconv.h... (cached) yes
checking for io.h... (cached) no
checking for langinfo.h... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for mach-o/dyld.h... (cached) no
checking for malloc.h... (cached) yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking for netdb.h... (cached) yes
checking for osreldate.h... (cached) no
checking for poll.h... (cached) yes
checking for process.h... (cached) no
checking for pwd.h... (cached) yes
checking for semaphore.h... (cached) yes
checking for signal.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdarg.h... (cached) yes
checking for stddef.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for sysapi.h... (cached) no
checking for sysgtime.h... (cached) no
checking for termios.h... (cached) yes
checking for time.h... (cached) yes
checking for tpfeq.h... (cached) no
checking for tpfio.h... (cached) no
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for unix.h... (cached) no
checking for arpa/inet.h... (cached) yes
checking for kernel/OS.h... (cached) no
checking for net/errno.h... (cached) no
checking for netinet/in.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/file.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/poll.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/resource.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/select.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/sem.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/sendfile.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/signal.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/socket.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/syslimits.h... (cached) no
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/uio.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/un.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h... (cached) yes
checking for netinet/tcp.h... no
checking for h_errno in netdb.h... (cached) yes
checking for off_t... (cached) yes
checking for pid_t... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for ssize_t... (cached) yes
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking whether setpgrp takes no argument... (cached) yes
checking for socklen_t... (cached) yes
checking whether system defines INADDR_NONE... (cached) yes
checking size of char... (cached) 1
checking size of int... (cached) 4
checking size of long... (cached) 4
checking size of short... (cached) 2
checking size of long double... (cached) 12
checking size of long long... (cached) 8
checking for INT64_C... no
checking for INT64_C in stdint.h... (cached) no
checking size of ssize_t... (cached) 4
checking size of size_t... (cached) 4
checking size of off_t... (cached) 4
checking size of pid_t... (cached) 4
checking for strnicmp... (cached) no
checking for strncasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for stricmp... (cached) no
checking for strcasecmp... (cached) yes
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking for strstr... (cached) yes
checking for memchr... (cached) yes

Checking for DSO...
checking for NSLinkModule... (cached) no
checking for dlopen in -ldl... (cached) yes
  adding "-ldl" to LIBS

Checking for Processes...
checking for waitpid... (cached) yes
checking struct rlimit... (cached) yes

Checking for Locking...
checking for semget... (cached) yes
checking for semctl... (cached) yes
checking for flock... (cached) yes
checking for /dev/zero... (cached) yes
checking for semaphore.h... (cached) yes
checking for sem_close... (cached) yes
checking for sem_unlink... (cached) yes
checking for sem_post... (cached) yes
checking for sem_wait... (cached) yes
checking for working sem_open... (cached) no
checking for union semun in sys/sem.h... no
checking for LOCK_EX in sys/file.h... (cached) yes
checking for F_SETLK in fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for SEM_UNDO in sys/sem.h... (cached) yes
checking for CODESET in langinfo.h... (cached) yes
checking for POLLIN in poll.h sys/poll.h... (cached) yes
checking for PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED in pthread.h... (cached) yes
checking for pthread_mutexattr_setpshared... (cached) no
decision on apr_lock implementation method... SysV IPC semget()
checking if interprocess lock affects threads... no
checking for /dev/random... /dev/random

Checking for Time Support...
checking for tm_gmtoff in struct tm... (cached) yes

Checking for Networking support...
checking for in_addr in netinet/in.h... yes
checking if fd == socket on this platform... yes
checking for sockaddr sa_len... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname() which handles numeric address strings...
(cached) yes
checking style of gethostbyname_r routine... (cached) glibc2
checking 3rd argument to the gethostbyname_r routines... (cached) char
checking if TCP_NODELAY setting is inherited from listening sockets...
(cached) yes
checking for TCP_CORK in netinet/tcp.h... (cached) yes
checking for TCP_NOPUSH in netinet/tcp.h... (cached) no
checking for SO_ACCEPTFILTER in sys/socket.h... (cached) no
checking for set_h_errno... (cached) no
checking for presence of retrans/retry fields in res_state/resolv.h ...
(cached) yes

Checking for IPv6 Networking support...
checking for library containing getaddrinfo... (cached) $none required
checking for library containing gai_strerror... (cached) $none required
checking for library containing getnameinfo... (cached) $none required
checking for gai_strerror... (cached) yes
checking for working getaddrinfo... (cached) yes
checking for negative error codes for getaddrinfo... (cached) yes
checking for working getnameinfo... (cached) yes
checking for sockaddr_in6... (cached) yes
checking if APR supports IPv6... yes

Restore user-defined environment settings...
  restoring CPPFLAGS to ""
  setting EXTRA_CPPFLAGS to
"-DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE"
  restoring CFLAGS to ""
  setting EXTRA_CFLAGS to "-g -O2 -pthread"
  restoring LDFLAGS to ""
  setting EXTRA_LDFLAGS to ""
  restoring LIBS to ""
  setting EXTRA_LIBS to "$none required $none required $none
required -lm -lcrypt $none required -lnsl  -ldl"
  restoring INCLUDES to ""
  setting EXTRA_INCLUDES to ""

Construct Makefiles and header files.
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating strings/Makefile
creating passwd/Makefile
creating tables/Makefile
creating build/Makefile
creating file_io/unix/Makefile
creating network_io/unix/Makefile
creating threadproc/unix/Makefile
creating misc/unix/Makefile
creating locks/unix/Makefile
creating time/unix/Makefile
creating mmap/unix/Makefile
creating shmem/unix/Makefile
creating i18n/unix/Makefile
creating user/unix/Makefile
creating memory/unix/Makefile
creating atomic/unix/Makefile
creating dso/unix/Makefile
creating test/Makefile
creating include/apr.h
creating APRVARS
creating build/rules.mk
creating apr-config
creating include/arch/unix/apr_private.h
srclib/apr configured properly

Configuring Apache Portable Runtime Utility library...
configuring package in srclib/apr-util now
checking for APR... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) $gcc -E
checking for ldap support...checking for gdbm.h... (cached) yes
checking for gdbm_open in -lgdbm... (cached) yes
checking for db4/db.h... (cached) no
checking for db.h... (cached) yes
checking for db_create in -ldb... (cached) yes
checking for lock_get in -ldb... (cached) yes
checking for db3/db.h... (cached) yes
checking for db_create in -ldb3... (cached) no
checking for db.h... (cached) yes
checking for db_create in -ldb... (cached) yes
checking for Berkeley DB... found db3
checking for default DBM... sdbm (default)
  setting APRUTIL_EXPORT_LIBS to "-lgdbm"
  adding "-lgdbm" to LIBS
  adding "-ldb" to APRUTIL_EXPORT_LIBS
checking for Expat in /usr... no
checking for Expat in /usr/local... no
checking for Expat in xml/expat-cvs... no
checking for Expat in xml/expat... yes
configuring package in xml/expat now
[...]
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) $/usr/bin/install -c
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) $gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... (cached) no
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for off_t... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking for 8-bit clean memcmp... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking for working mmap... (cached) yes
checking for memmove... (cached) yes
checking for bcopy... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating lib/Makefile
creating lib/expat.h
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged
xml/expat configured properly
  adding "-I/usr/local/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/lib" to
APRUTIL_INCLUDES
  adding "/usr/local/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/lib/libexpat.la"
to APRUTIL_EXPORT_LIBS
  adding "-L/usr/local/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr" to LIBS
  adding "-lapr" to LIBS
  adding "required" to LIBS
  adding "-lm" to LIBS
  adding "-lcrypt" to LIBS
  adding "-lnsl" to LIBS
  adding "-ldl" to LIBS
  adding "/usr/local/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/lib/libexpat.la"
to LIBS
creating ./config.status
creating export_vars.sh
creating apu-config
creating include/private/apu_select_dbm.h
creating include/apr_ldap.h
creating include/apu.h
creating Makefile
creating buckets/Makefile
creating crypto/Makefile
creating dbm/Makefile
creating dbm/sdbm/Makefile
creating encoding/Makefile
creating hooks/Makefile
creating ldap/Makefile
creating uri/Makefile
creating xml/Makefile
creating misc/Makefile
creating test/Makefile
creating include/private/apu_config.h
include/private/apu_config.h is unchanged
srclib/apr-util configured properly

Configuring PCRE regular expression library ...
configuring package in srclib/pcre now
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) $gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking for working const... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking for bcopy... (cached) yes
checking for memmove... (cached) yes
checking for strerror... (cached) yes
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating pcre.h
creating pcre-config
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged
srclib/pcre configured properly

Configuring Apache httpd ...
obtaining flag settings from the sub-configures...
  setting CFLAGS to "-g -O2 -pthread"
  setting CPPFLAGS to
"-DLINUX=2 -D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_BSD_SOURCE -D_SVID_SOURCE"
  setting LDFLAGS to ""
  setting LIBS to " required  required  required -lm -lcrypt
required -lnsl  -ldl"
  setting INCLUDES to
"-I. -I$(top_srcdir)/os/$(OS_DIR) -I$(top_srcdir)/server/mpm/$(MPM_NAME) -I$
(top_srcdir)/modules/http -I$(top_srcdir)/modules/proxy -I$(top_srcdir)/incl
ude -I$(top_srcdir)/srclib/apr/include -I$(top_srcdir)/srclib/apr-util/inclu
de"

Applying OS-specific hints for httpd ...
  forcing SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT to "1"
checking for rm... (cached) /bin/rm