Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org> on 2010/05/07 17:13:45 UTC

Re: Wicket + security, what are the best options? Spring Security reached almost all the way...

I recently updated the spring-security module for Brix to SS 3.0.1.  There's probably some nibbles in there for some of the more advanced kinds of security situations (like component-based authorizations against SS 3).

http://code.google.com/p/brix-cms-plugins/source/browse/#svn/trunk/examples/example-springsecurity is the browsable source for the example project.

Check out Brix while you are there!

:B

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
you can try shiro. There is a shiro-wicket-web-app example which could help
you.

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 9:54 AM, PDiefent <pd...@csc.com> wrote:

> Thanks for this fast respnse. I will have a deeper look at it.
> Actually I hoped to find a much more simple solution, because I wanted to
> avoid Spring in my application and only use it for authentication ...

Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: Wicket + security, what are the best options? Spring Security reached almost all the way...

Posted by PDiefent <pd...@csc.com>.