Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/12/28 08:10:00 UTC

Re: config/3591: adding/changing directive caused no load of httpd. (fwd)

The following reply was made to PR config/3591; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <ap...@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/3591: adding/changing <Directoy/> directive caused no
 load of  httpd. (fwd)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 23:05:09 -0800 (PST)

 Whatever.

 "I can't read so to show you what it is like to be unable to read I
 decided to pretend to be unable to write so you can see how bad your docs
 are"