Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com> on 2015/10/28 22:47:47 UTC

Drill Test Framework - Data Generation does not work for Advanced/Tpch

When I try to run the extended test framework tests in the tpch folder
(with -d):

Advanced/tpch/tpch_sf100/parquet

I get a message:

Schema [dfs.drillTestDirTpch100Parquet] is not valid with respect to either
root schema or current default schema.

Where is this data?

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio

Re: Drill Test Framework - Data Generation does not work for Advanced/Tpch

Posted by Ramana I N <in...@gmail.com>.
@Jacques,
I doubt these were ever checked in.

And I dont think they were using the s3 method to download as well.

Regards
Ramana

Posted by Chun Chang <cc...@maprtech.com>.
We should make it gzipped.  I will follow up on this.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
nevermind.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.