Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 20:19:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add Titan-Tupl to homepage

Titan Tupl was announced a few days back by Alexander Patrikalakis (who
also announced the AWS version for dynamo). Looks like there's some docs
for getting started with Titan Tupl, instructions to get it fired up on
AWS, etc. I think we should consider adding it to the home page as a Graph
Provider.

https://github.com/classmethod/tupl-titan-storage-backend

I'll assume lazy consensus and move forward if there are no objections in
the next 72 hours (Thursday April 7th 2016 2:30pm EST).

Re: [DISCUSS] Add Titan-Tupl to homepage

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Well we list "Titan" which is the "core" of berkeleydb/cassandra/hbase and
then we list Titan Dynamo from Amazon separately.  The others you listed
don't run on TP 3.x so I thought we weren't listing them for that reason.
This is a TP3 implementation, that is outside of Titan's core, so I think
it should be there in the same vein that Dynamo is there.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hi,