Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2016/10/12 09:53:48 UTC

Has anybody found time to test the 2.0.6 test builds?

Hi all

as the subject says. I'd really like to cut the 2.0.6 release soonish
but without anybody testing what we currently have this may just end up
in a useless exercise of the release process.

Stefan

Re: Has anybody found time to test the 2.0.6 test builds?

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
Yep, i am going to do regression tests. Setting up .net core projects is
far from possible with the available time.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.