Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mwoodpecker <ma...@web.de> on 2007/06/14 14:47:18 UTC

capture multiple parameters

Hello everbody,

I'm faciong the following problem. In my OrderForm I have got a list with
order items: private List<OrderItemViewDTO> wrappedOrderItemList = new
ArrayList<OrderItemViewDTO>();

Now I have got a jsp with a list of all order items. I iterate over the list
to display the values:
<logic:iterate name="cancelSingleOrderForm" id="orderItem"
property="wrappedOrderItemList" indexId="index">

Now I need a textfield where the user can enter the newQuantity for each
item. My problem is to write back the values. I tried to put the values
directly in the bean which I get in every iteration like this:

Next try was to implement a String array in the OrderForm to capture the
values there:
String[] quantities = null;

and in the iteration in the jsp:
indexed="true" styleClass="FIELDInputText" size="2"> but it doesn't work
either. I read the following post
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=915898 but I still don't know the
solution.