Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by chetan ingle <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/17 13:37:22 UTC

org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException

I am getting following errors when running my java class in side jboss1.4.2 under GNU/linux 2.4.21-32.ELsmp

Caused by: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.1.1-dev February 7 2005] No DataMap found for query with root: class org.nfib.core.model.EmployeeHistory

Any help on this ? I am new to this

Thanks,
Chetan

Re: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Chetan,

Here is the comment that I posted on Jira. Was it helpful at all?

"The easiest way to fix it is to put all Cayenne xml files in the
root of the jar that contains EmployeeHistory class. Those would
include 'cayenne.xml' and any number of "*.map.xml" and
"*.driver.xml" that you might have."

Cheers,
Andrus