Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 17:57:32 UTC

Re: Apache Gora - Guest post

Good Morning Apal,
We would very much like to contribute a guest post to hadoopsphere.
I am copying in our dev list so that the community can track this.
Please provide me (and the list if you so wish) with details on when you
would like this for.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Apache Gora - Guest post

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
We will do.
Thanks
Bye for now
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Apache Gora - Guest post

Posted by re...@hadoopsphere.com.

Lewis, Apache Gora Team :

Thank you. Please find attached the
generic guest post guidelines.

You may structure the post according to
Apache Gora current focus areas.

We would like to publish this in mid
June. Please reach out for any queries and send me the draft post as
link/attachment to this mail id.

Best
Regards,

Apal,
Evangelist,
hadoopsphere.com [4]

On 16-05-2013, Lewis
John Mcgibbney wrote:

> Good Morning Apal, We would very much like to
contribute a guest post to hadoopsphere. I am copying in our dev list so
that the community can track this.
> Please provide me (and the list if
you so wish) with details on when you would like this for.
> Best

Lewis

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 5:26 AM, wrote:
>
>> Hi Lewis,
>>

>> I am writing from hadoopsphere.com [1] which is a specialized domain
for architecture, industry buzz and learning content for Hadoop.

As part of the coverage on various Apache projects, we would like to
check with you for contributing a guest post on Apache Gora. It would be
helpful for the wider community if could present your views on the
version 0.3, current use cases and roadmap of the project.

>> The
blog post is being requested on a voluntary non-compensatory basis. If
you would be able to spare some time for this, please revert back with a
confirmation. Thank you.

>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Apal,

Evangelist,
>> hadoopsphere.com [2]
>
> --
> _Lewis_

Links:
------
[1] http://hadoopsphere.com
[2]
http://hadoopsphere.com
[3] mailto:reachout@hadoopsphere.com
[4]
http://hadoopsphere.com

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: Apache Gora - Guest post

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Great! We will be looking for this as well (:

Renato M.

Re: Apache Gora - Guest post

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Fantastic --thank you, Chris, Lewis, Gora PMC, and of course, the HadoopSphere team!

Feel free to drop me a note if you need anything.

Cheers,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656