Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Venkata Rao Nadella <Ve...@NewRiver.Com> on 2002/10/12 16:26:49 UTC

Infinite Loop

Hi,

I am trying to convert following XML file to PDF format using FOP. But it
goes into infinite loop. Can somebody help me in figuring out why this is
happening?

********************************

<DATAEXPRESS>
 <ANNUITY_OPTIONS>
  <AnnuityOption Seq="1">
   <Name DocID="442071" StartOffset="158539" FootNote="">Life Annuity</Name>
   <InterestCharge DocID="442071" StartOffset="166915"
FootNote="">&lt;p&gt;Fixed Annuity payments are the same each month. We
determine the dollar
amount of each Fixed Annuity payment using the fixed portion of your
Adjusted
Account Value and the applicable Annuity Payment Rates. These will be either
(1)
the rates in your Contract, which are based on a minimum guaranteed interest
rate of 3% per year, compounded annually, or (2) new rates we have published
and
are using on the Annuity Commencement Date, if they are more favorable. See
''Annuity Payment Rates.''&lt;/p&gt;</InterestCharge>
   <Assumed_Inv_Rate DocID="442071" StartOffset="165353"
FootNote="">3</Assumed_Inv_Rate>
  </AnnuityOption>
 </ANNUITY_OPTIONS>
</DATAEXPRESS>

********************************

Thanks,
Venkat

Re: Infinite Loop

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Venkata Rao Nadella wrote:

> I am trying to convert following XML file to PDF format using FOP. But
> it goes into infinite loop. Can somebody help me in figuring out why
> this is happening?
What your xsl stylesheet looks like? Without seeing it nobody can help you.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team