Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu> on 2003/03/24 00:49:07 UTC

Re: Backport problem

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I see we've pushed to cvs HEAD of httpd-2.0 - and we are most broken.

FYI, it's been running what it's running since January.

> For example, http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/httpd-2.0/docs/platform/

That's not a valid URL.  I agree the output is broken, but... IMO we
should fix and move forward rather than backward.  Icarus has always been
the one to run the bleeding edge version and has been on 2.1-dev for quite
a long time.

--Cliff

(jwoolley@icarus)/usr/local/apache2.1.0-dev/conf$ telnet localhost 80
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
HEAD /viewcvs/httpd-2.0/docs/platform/ HTTP/1.0
Host: icarus

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 00:02:12 GMT
Server: Apache/2.1.0-dev (Unix) SVN/0.16.1 (dev build) DAV/2
Connection: close