Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jonathan Christian <jc...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/08 18:33:30 UTC

Disable Scroller bounce and pull on spark List

Does anyone know how to add a customer Scroller to a Flex List component
written in Action Script?

I have a list in mxml called <list:InfiniteScrollList> that is extended by a
custom list component InfiniteScrollList.as

public class InfiniteScrollList extends List  {

		private var lastScrollPosition:int;

		public function InfiniteScrollList() {
			super();
		}

}

I found this link of a scroller that disables the bounce effect on the list
lets call the class Scroller.as

http://avladov.com/blog/14/disable-bounce-and-pull-effects-on-flex-scroller

Do I add this Scroller.as somewhere in my InfiniteScrollList.as somewhere or
am I way off?

Any Ideas/advice or a good code example would be great Thank you.

Re: Disable Scroller bounce and pull on spark List

Posted by Jonathan Christian <jc...@gmail.com>.
Got my question answered here

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32482765/add-extended-scroller-to-extended-spark-list-in-flex/32486502#32486502

Jonathan Christian wrote